The leaf is harvested and the gel is extracted from the inside of the leaf, then stabilised within three hours to maintain the efficacy of the raw leaf. A tonic drink of superior benefit and efficacy. Quality control is maintained from growing to harvesting, manufacturing of product.
This pure Gel has an impressive list of nutrients which include 20 of the 22 known amino acids including 7 of the 8 essential amino acids, most vitamins including A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E which are all necessary to help maintain and complement the body’s own repair, restorative and regenerative mechanisms.
General tonic to help maintain a healthy body – due to its vitamin, mineral and amino acid content. Contains over 200 natural nutrients and is made from cold pressed inner leaf juice that is grown under organic conditions. Aloe Vera health tonics are preservative free and packaged in glass.1lt contains a 10 day supply. 22 Amino Acids
- 3 options Aloe Juice Natural, Aloe Juice Pulp, Aloe Juice +20 Herbs
- 100% cold pressed inner leaf juice
- Grown under organic conditions
- Combines range of natural super foods
- Preservative free
- Packed with Vitamins – A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, Folic Acid, Choline, Biotin, Selenium
- Minerals – Calcium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc
- Mucopolysaccharides & Polysaccharides
- Enzymes & Fatty Acids
100% Pure Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller Extract, Cold Pressed Inner Leaf Juice
Aloe Natural Aloe Vera Juice has been known to enhance detoxification, act as a regulator of the intestinal tract, assist in general health as a food supplement, and is widely accepted as an aid to achieving and maintaining good health.
Ingestion of the Juice can stimulate the digestion and other vital systems of the body. It encourages and assists with the absorption of vitamins and minerals. International reports indicate that Natural Aloe Vera Juice gives relief from varying symptoms.
- Aids in digestion and weight reduction has a mild purgative action, similar to the effect of increased fibre intake.
- Helps energise and build the body.
- A natural cleanser.
- Helps relieve gastro-intestinal disorders – assists the intestinal tract by softening built-up toxins and waste products.