Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an innovative calcium supplement, specifically formulated with menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) and vitamin D3 for optimal bone health.
- Organic, bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
- Calcium K2 with D3 contains two organic, well absorbed forms of calcium- Aquamin™ and calcium citrate.
- Aquamin™ is a highly bioavailable source of calcium derived from mineralised seaweed.
- Calcium supports bone density and maintains strong, healthy bones. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life. Calcium may help prevent of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to support teeth mineralisation and maintain healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D assists intestinal absorption of calcium and helps maintain healthy, strong bones.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to maintain bone health by supporting bone density and strength in post-menopausal woman.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone 7), in the form of K2VITAL® Delta, is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone to support the integrity and strength of bones.
- Calcium and vitamin K2 help to maintain cardiovascular system health.
Each tablet contains:
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™) - 396mg
- - equiv. Calcium - 125mg
- - equiv. Magnesium - 9.2mg
- Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate) - 125mg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM - 250mg
- Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta) - 15mcg
- Colecalciferol - 8.3mcg
- equiv. vitamin D3 333IU
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.