Support brain function in children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care contains concentrated fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, plus iodine.
- Healthy brain function
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
- Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet.
- Children’s Fish-i Care contains 50mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA plus iodine to help prevent omega-3 essential fatty acid and iodine deficiencies in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care maintains skin health in children.
- <Children’s Fish-i Care helps support healthy eye development, and supports eye function in children./li>
- Children’s Fish-i Care is available in a delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsule that’s naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylitol.
Each chewable capsule contains:
- Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides - 500mg
- - equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - 50mg
- - equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - 250mg
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide) - 50mcg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, gluten, lactose or artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Contains Sulfites.
Children 2-4 years: Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years: Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years: Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Contains Sulfites.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.