These chocolate clusters are seriously the most addictive thing ever! Crunchy toasted almonds covered in caramelly Loving Earth chocolate with a touch of salt. Grab a copy of Amy’s book if you’re after delicious treats as she’s honestly the queen of nutrient dense desserts.
Recipe & Image credit: amyleeactive.com - Nourish in 5 book
PREP TIME 10 mins COOK TIME 10 - 12 mins SERVES 20DIFFICULTY Super Easy
- 2 cups (220g) raw almonds
- ½ tsp Natural Road Himalayan Salt
- 150g sugar-free salted caramel chocolate, melted
- Pinch of flaked sea salt for topping
- Optional: stir ¼ cup protein of choice through the chocolate
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Spread almonds on lined baking tray. Bake 10-12 minutes until fragrant.
- Add almonds to melted chocolate and stir until completely covered
- Scoop a tbsp. of mix and drop in clusters onto cooled lined baking tray. Let cool to room temperature or refrigerate until chocolate has set.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt.