These gingersnap cookies are a beautiful spicy Easter treat, delicious with or without choc chips.
Recipe & Image credit: Changing Habits
PREP TIME 10 mins COOK TIME 20 mins SERVES 12DIFFICULTY Super Easy
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 ½ cups coconut flour
- ⅓ cup Changing Habits Rapadura Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp molasses
- Pinch Changing Habits Seaweed Salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ⅓ cup Changing Habits Coconut Oil melted
- 2 tbsp Changing Habits Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup Changing Habits Cacao Chips
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl (vanilla, molasses, eggs and coconut oil).
- Sift in the coconut flour and almond meal, add all other dry ingredients and mix well.
- On a lined baking tray form approximately 12 evenly sized balls and press down into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire rack.