Keto Chocolate Cake, your chocolate dream come true, super creamy & indulgent, no one would guess it’s high in protein and sugar free
Recipe & Image credit: amyleeactive.com - Nourish in 5 book
PREP TIME 10 mins COOK TIME 30 mins (excluding cool time)SERVES 12DIFFICULTY Easy
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour 150g)
- 1/3 cup Organic Road Raw Cacao powder (40g)
- 3 flax eggs* or eggs
- 1/3 cup Natural Road Xylitol (40g)
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Natural Road Himalayan Salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175°C / 350°F & grease an 8 inch pan.
- Stir all ingredients together very well, then pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before icing - with icing of your choice
- SERVE & ENJOY!
*Combine 1 tbsp Organic Roa Linseed (flaxseed) meal with 3 tbsp water and let sit for a few minutes to form a gel. This is a vegan subsitutte for eggs.