30 active ingredients with easy absorption and natural flavours for vitality and stamina
Vitality and stamina
Response to stress
Healthy immune function
Healthy teeth, gums and skin
Healthy cardiovascular system
No added glucose or sucrose
No artificial colours or flavours
Naturally delicious tropical fruit flavour
Perfect for those having difficulty with digestion
Free From yeast, wheat, gluten, egg, fish, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Dosage and directions for use
Adults: 10mL (2 metric teaspoons) 1 to 3 times daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children 2 – 17 years: 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) 1 to 2 times daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Shake well before use. Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take a vitamin A supplement without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Contains sodium benzoate. Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Who may Benefit From Hivita LiquiVita – Liquid Multi
- Children and the elderly, who do not have an optimal diet or digestive function, or who are on gluten-free diets.
- Adults who are unable to swallow tableted supplements or who are very sensitive to nutritional supplements at higher doses.
- People who need help to fill nutritional gaps in order to support the body in times of stress, especially when recovering from minor infectious illness such as cold and flu.
- People who require assistance in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Adults in institutions (eg aged care) who need support for healthy immune functions and metabolism. HIVITA® LiquiVita® contains important ingredients for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Children, adults and elderly predominantly eating supermarket quality or packaged/frozen/take-away foods (fresh organic produce naturally contains the bulk of these nutrients).
- HIVITA® LiquiVita® may be taken as a daily nutritional supplement to help provide essential nutrients.