Milk thistle is known as the king of liver herbs. Silybin is the major active component of Silymarin, which is the key active in milk thistle that exerts the highest degree of therapeutic effect.
It is also a key antioxidant helping to protect the liver and body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
This action supports liver detoxification, the normal, healthy regeneration of liver cells, and provides a protective effect against many pharmaceutical drugs including iron overload, an effect which may be useful for people suffering from hemochromatosis.
Optimal liver function is essential for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Each Capsule Provides:
- Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Seed 35,000
- (Equiv. Flavanolignans calculated as silybin 400mg)
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.