Zen Therapeutics Ki Immune Defence and Energy Formula is formulated to enhance the immune system and at the same time boost the body’s energy reserves. The plant extracts help increase the number of white blood cells and enhance the activity of the body’s natural killer cells to help promote a healthy immune system.
Astragalus is a major herb prescribed in China for strengthening the immune system and also has the added benefit of being a potent energy tonic and powerful antioxidant.
Shiitake is a Japanese mushroom used in medicine to enhance the immune system and increase stamina and endurance. Lentinan, a polysaccharide in Shiitake is a widely recognised and respected compound to help strengthen the immune system.
Olive Leaf is hugely popular around the world being used as a general health tonic, antioxidant and to help maintain a healthy immune system. It supports a healthy cardiovascular system including normal circulatory function and the health of the eyes, skin and blood vessels.
Indications for use:
- Immune system weakness.
- Lack of energy / tiredness.
- Susceptibility to allergies including hay fever.
- Prone to getting colds.
- Post viral fatigue or chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Physical or emotional stress.
- Recovery after illness or weakened health.
- Need for peak endurance and stamina.
- Digestive weakness and poor bowel function.
- Pollutant or chemical exposure (Ki contains very powerful antioxidants).
- Circulatory weakness where capillary walls need strengthening including legs, eyes and skin and general cardiovascular health.
- Eyesight weakness.
- Physical or mentally demanding work.
- Sore throat, cough or upper respiratory infection.
- General debility.
- Preventative health support.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
- Astragalus membranaceus root 5g, (Astragalus 5,000mg)
- Lenten edodes mushroom 3g, (Shiitake Mushroom 3,000mg)
- Olea europaea left 2g, (Olive tree leaf 2,000mg)
Free from: wheat, gluten, dairy and animal products.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 12 years of age without medical advice.