For a healthy, delicious, and filling snack you can’t go past Naturally Nina’s take on banana bread!
This vegan version is packed with goodness, and can also be made gluten free if required.
PREP TIME 10 mins COOK TIME 50 mins SERVES 1 LoafDIFFICULTY Easy
- 200g ripe banana, mashed
- 200g oats, blended into flour
- 70g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp stevia or date sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat over to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Sift together oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, and stevia.
- In a seperate bowl, mash banana until no lumps remain. Then mix in vanilla, apple cider vinegar, and nut milk.
- Gently combine the wet and dry ingredients, then fold in chopped chocolate and pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin and slicing. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.