A multivitamin packed with vitamins, minerals & amino acids to assist the body during times of stress, may reduce fatigue & mild anxiety.
Hivita Stress is a complete multivitamin formula to help fight stress, fatigue and elevate mood.
- Helps relieve stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- May help reduce tiredness, elevate mood and boost energy levels
- May increase blood vessel dilation
- Selenium may improve mood and can lower anxiety levels
- High dose of Vitamin B3 in the form of Nicotinamide and Nicotinic acid which increases circulation for better oxygen and nutrient delivery at times of stress
- Enteric coated for slow release and better absorption of nutrients in the intestine
- May assist cholesterol management (Vitamin B3)
Active Ingredients per tablet:
- (Vitamin A) – Retinyl acetate 225mcg R.E (Retinol equivalents)
- (B1) – Thiamine hydrochloride (equiv. to Thiamine 89.18mg) - 100mg
- (B2) – Riboflavin - 15mg
- (B3) – as Nicotinamide - 350mg
- (B3) – as Nicotinic acid - 35mg
- (B5) – Calcium pantothenate (equiv. to Pantothenic acid 18.32mg) - 20mg
- (B6) – Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.14mg) - 50mg
- (B7) – Biotin - 30mcg
- (B9) – Folic acid - 400mcg
- (B12) – Cyanocobalamin - 25mcg
- Vitamin B Cofactors
- Inositol - 25mg
- Choline bitartrate - 50mg
- (Vitamin C) – Ascorbic Acid - 200mg
- (Vitamin D3) – Cholecalciferol (equiv. to Vitamin D3 200IU) - 5mcg
- (Vitamin E) – d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (equiv. to Vitamin E 18IU) - 15mg
- Calcium amino acid chelate (equiv. to Calcium 2mg) - 10mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate (equiv. to Calcium 4.65mg) - 20mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. to Magnesium 10mg) - 50mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. to Manganese 5.5mg) - 55mg
- Potassium aspartate (equiv.to Potassium 2.2mg) - 10.47mg
- Selenomethionine (equiv. to Selenium 100mcg) - 248mcg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to Zinc 8mg) - 40mg
- Glutamine - 25mg
- Lysine hydrochloride - 10mg
Free From dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, gluten, egg, fish, preservatives, artificial colours or sweeteners.
Dosage and directions for use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food as directed by your healthcare professional.
Avoid taking Stress in the evenings, as it may interfere with sleep due to central nervous system stimulation effect. Avoid taking caffeine with this preparation due to additive stimulation effect.
Important to note: Consume the entire tablet without breaking or crushing.
This product may result in vasodilation, which can cause a positive natural flushing effect. It may last for several minutes, but is harmless.
Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.