These donuts are healthier than normal donuts, vegan, refined sugar free and perfect for little kids.
PREP TIME 10 mins COOK TIME 20 mins SERVES 6 DonutsDIFFICULTY Easy
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Nava Wholefoods Coconut Sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup PranaOn Phyto Fire Protein White Chocolate powder
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add nut milk and combine, don’t overmix.
- Spoon dough into lightly greased donut tray
- Bake 20 minutes at 200˚ or until golden.
- Cool slightly before removing from moulds.
- Melt dark vegan chocolate and drizzle on the donuts making lines.